Thursday, April 15, 2010

Liquid Hand Soap - Who's the prettiest of them all?

As I've previously mentioned, I'm a sucker for good packaging. I'm currently looking for a great, wonderfully smelling, beautifully packaged and hopefully reasonably priced liquid hand soap.

When sweet hubs and I got hitched back in 2008, we had registered and received a beautiful bath set (the Palace Classic Bath Ensemble by Wamsutta) which included a toothbrush holder, a liquid soap dispenser, a solid soap dish, etc... unfortunately, the liquid soap dispenser rusted, so we had to dispose of it. Bed Bath and Beyond has since discontinued this series, so one can only assume we were not the only people who ran into issues.

The Palace Collection by Wamsutta
























Anyhow, I've been searching around for the perfect liquid hand soap in a pretty package since it will be displayed with the remaining items from my bath ensemble set. So far I've come across some pretty excellent contenders:

Mrs. Meyer's - $3.99
Purchase here.



L'Occitaine - $22.00
Purchase here.


C.O. Bigelow - $12
Purchase here.





Bath and Body Works - $6
Purchase here.


Restoration Hardware - $14
Purchase here.


Murchison-Hume - $21
Purchase here.


So far my favorite has been the C.O. Bigelow in Lemon for packaging (I went ahead and bought this one), but scent and price-wise, I love Mrs. Meyer's lavender. Oh decisions, decisions.

0 comments: