Friday, April 23, 2010

Small? Yes. Cool? Possibly so!

Last Saturday, hubs and I were sitting around and I was browsing some of my favorite interior design blogs, and I noticed that it was the last day to enter the Apartment Therapy "Small, Cool" contest. I looked around, and asked sweet hubs, do you think we should enter? First prize is $1000.

We realized we just needed to straighten up our apartment and figured, why not? So, we entered our little 400 sq. foot apartment into the "Tiny" category.

I received an email this morning from Apartment Therapy saying that mine and sweet hubs apartment has made it into the second round of the contest! We're so excited! Now, we have to get as many "thumbs up" as we can in the next 48 hours.

Hopefully we'll win.

You can vote for us here (keep in mind, you have to register first).





Images courtesy of Jesse Brown.

0 comments: