Sunday, December 12, 2010

Weekend Recap: BAKING MARATHON!

This weekend, I baked. A lot. And I had a little furry helper, who didn't leave my side the entire time:



































I love baking, especially during the holidays. It's so calming and just puts me in the most festive mood! I also love to share my baking, so my co-workers will either love me or hate me tomorrow (pending on how they are feeling with regard to ingesting large amounts of sweets).

I made...

Peppermint Bon Bon cookies (Left) and S'Mores Cookie Bars (Right)

Peanut Butter S'Mores Bars




























































I also made some Chocolate Chip Meringue cookies, but didn't get a good photo of them.

It was a really nice and relaxing weekend filled with awesome smells (from baking and some great candles we bought) and watching lots and lots of cheesy holiday movies.  I'm excited that Christmas is almost here to spend time with family and friends who I don't see nearly enough.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well!  





0 comments: