Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Go Team!

This past Sunday, sweet hubs and I ventured to the New Meadowlands Stadium in New Jersey to attend our first pro-football game - the NY Giants vs the Washington Redskins.

Sweet hubs is a big NY Giants fan, so we made sure we dressed appropriately, in our fanciest Giants wear.




































I loved seeing all the tailgating outside of the stadium - I think that's the thing that I loved the most about getting to go to a pro-football game - seeing the fan's enthusiasm. It's so contageous!
















Sweet hubs is totally stoked!


Even though our seats were in the nosebleed section, they still had a fantastic view of the game.  I don't think there are any bad seats in that stadium.

We were so cold (the temperature was hovering right around 30 degrees with 20 to 30 mile per hour wind gusts) but had such a fun time!



































And best of all, the Giants won! 31-7! Take that, Redskins!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that you never call Jesse by his name, only "sweet hubs". Hahaha

Unknown said...

Haha! I know I know! I just figured if I'm plastering his face all over my blog, I should probably give him the courtesy of at least a little bit of anonymity... but I guess it actually doesn't matter, so from now on, he will be deemed "Jesse". Haha. Or maybe "Jesse Hotpants". WE shall see.