Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Big Reveal! Part I: The Bathroom and Foyer

Well folks, its been a few months since my last inspiration board post and now sweet hubs and I have pretty much finished decorating! We're very excited!

I'm going to reveal in several posts again... just to keep you waiting with bated breath. Aren't I sweet? Haha.

Without further adieu, here's part 1: The Bathroom!

First off, if you'd like to read back on the inspiration board and our decorating plans, check that out here.

And now for the before photos:











































































And the inspiration board:





































And the final product!!






2 comments:

stefanie said...

so cute!!! do i spy geranium scent??? can't wait to see it in person!

Unknown said...

Thank you! And you certainly do! That's my favorite smell Mrs. Meyer's smell. It makes me happy.