Monday, November 1, 2010

It's a BIG week!

Well folks, it's going to be a post heavy week this week.  Lot's going on and lots to share!

First off, it's mine and sweet hubs two-year anniversary today!  We will be leaving on Saturday morning for a week long vacation that includes a short stopover in Virginia, an overnight in a luxurious hotel in Miami, FL and then a five day cruise to the western caribbean that includes stop overs in Honduras and Mexico.  We're VERY excited!!









So to my sweet hubs, happy anniversary, love.  You're the best friend and partner in crime than a gal could ask for.  I'm one lucky dame.  Two years down, forever to go and I'm pleased as pie about it.



































Next on the list, we finally have finished our interior design project of making over our apartment.  I know, we took our sweet time, but it's worth it, I promise!  I posted part I last night of our bathroom (check it out here if you didn't catch it).  There will be a post each day this week with each of the rooms.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Pleased as pie"

hehehe you're so southern sometimes. It's cute ;)

Unknown said...

HAHA it's so true. I love southern sayings. They're so sweet!