Friday, October 8, 2010

October is here!

It's officially one of my favorite months of the year. So many wonderful things about October: sweet hubs' birthday, beautiful crisp weather, leaves changing, wonderful smells of wood burning and earth in the air, visiting my favorite parks (Bryant Park in Manhattan and Prospect Park in Brooklyn) and getting to wear sweaters - I simply adore fall and especially October.

I've been a little out for the count lately - I managed to catch that nasty cold that's been going around, but I'm back to the real world now and playing catch-up.

I need to post my October mix - It's been finished since last week, but being under the weather, I just haven't had the concentration to post it. Sorry folks! It'll be up soon, I promise.

Lots to look forward to in the next few months: birthday celebrations, mine and sweet hubs 2 year wedding anniversary and our anniversary trip (a cruise!), Thanksgiving, and then its the holiday season! (I love the time of year from September through February!)

That's all for now, just wanted to let everyone know I wasn't dead.

0 comments: