Wednesday, November 2, 2011

3 Years of Awesome

Yesterday was mine and sweet hubs' 3 year anniversary. We spent the evening dining with friends at a favorite restaurant of ours, Atlanta's Woodfire Grill. The evening was filled with copious amounts of laughter, cocktails and delicious food. We partook in the chef's 5 course tasting menu, which was phenomenal as always.

It was a wonderful way to celebrate - and it was an evening filled with several celebrations - 2 wedding anniversaries, a work related celebration and a peresonal landmark celebration. All in all, an incredibly memory-filled night.



































To my sweet Jesse,

Here's to you, my love, for being the most amazing husband I could ever dream of spending my life with. Thank you for 10 wonderful years together so far, 3 of which have been in marriage. I look forward to the day when we're old and gray and still as much in love as we are today.

Time truly does fly. It seems like only yesterday that we were up in Tennessee saying our vows on a mountain top overlooking the breathtaking Great Smokies surrounded by our closest friends and family. It's still the most amazing day I've ever had. There was so much love surrounding us - when I think back on it, it still leaves me absolutely stunned that I am so lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life.

Happy Anniversary. My love for you grows more and more each day.






3 comments:

christina said...

It sounds like you had a great anniversary dinner! I wish Nick and I could have been there to celebrate with you guys, but it looks like you had great company anyways ;)

Unknown said...

Aw we did! I wish you guys could have too... :( Miss you!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.