Sunday, November 20, 2011

Alright, Alright, Alriiiiight!


Pardon, I had to channel Mr. Matthew McConaughey for a moment there.

Whew. Time has truly slipped by. Things have been good and very very busy.

Apologies, dear readers, I know this seems to happen every few months - it's a pattern of mine I suppose... a flurry of writing for a month or so, then radio silence. That's just life for ya.

Anyhow, lots has been going on - sweet hubs and I celebrated our three year wedding anniversary by taking a weekend trip to the mountains, been working like a mad woman and starting to prep for the holidays.

We're so excited about the holidays this year - it'll be the first time we're hosting Christmas in our own home! That being said, there will be (hopefully) lots of design related posts coming your way for prepping for the holidays... and also hopefully we'll finish the second half of the house tour! YAY!

Alrighty folks, I must hit the hay, but I'll leave you with a little Matthew McConaughey as Wooderson, one of my favorite characters from one of my favorite movies, since I did bring him up earlier and now he's in my mind.



Enjoy and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

0 comments: