Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!



Well the holiday season is officially upon us. I can't believe it's already Thanksgiving day.

I'm so thankful for my family and friends. Each year, I realize more and more how important and irreplaceable all of those incredible people and my relationships with them are. I reflect on how important having traditions are with those special people - even the smallest traditions mean so much to me.

One of my favorite traditions is that each year, on Thanksgiving, my family makes the time to rest and enjoy just being together. It's something difficult for all of us to accomplish, being as we're all such GO-GO-GO people. My favorite part of the day is the few hours we take to decorate the Christmas tree. It's so much fun to reminisce about Christmases gone by and also sweet remembering those who are no longer with us.

What are your favorite holiday traditions?

I'm excited for the holiday season. It's truly my favorite time of year.

Here are a few snapshots of our Thanksgiving day. I hope you all had as wonderful of a day as I was lucky to have.












0 comments: