Friday, November 26, 2010

Turkey Day Recap

We had a nice laid back Thanksgiving at my parents house.  We all just relaxed, watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade, decorated the tree and ate lots of delicious food.

Ready to decorate the tree!  Not too sure what's going on with my hair here.

Sweet hubs admiring his favorite ornament.

Sweet hubs' favorite ornament.


My first Christmas ornament.

4 ornament casualties this year.

The finished product.



Part of the reason I love holidays - I get to use the beautiful china my grandmother left to me.

Tom cat sleeping under the tree.






































Today we actually ventured out to run some errands at the stores, even though it was "black Friday". Surprisingly, it wasn't bad at all. One of my errands was to go to my weekly weigh-in for Weight Watchers... I lost 3.6 lbs! I was shocked, especially since it was the day after Thanksgiving. So far that puts me at 10.2 lbs. lost. Yay!

Anyhow, tomorrow we are taking a roadtrip to Richmond, VA. I'm excited to go someplace new.

I'm sad our little vacation is drawing to a close. It's been a great trip so far. Oh well, still one more day before we head back to the real world.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location: Forest, VA

0 comments: