Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Sweet Surprise from My Sweet Hubs

I woke up this morning to a package sitting on my kitchen table labeled "Surprise"... of course I jumped right in and ripped that sucker open and was incredibly stoked to see what my surprise was:

A Grenkol Domino Lamp!

Photo courtesy of Ty Cole, Grenkol and the Grenkol Etsy Shop.


A few months back, I'd written about mine and sweet hubs friend Ty's side project, a furniture design company called Grenkol (see the previous post here). I've been coveting a domino lamp from them since I saw the first prototype - I love the simple, industrial feel to it. Not to mention, our crazy kitten will definitely NOT be able to knock this sucker down - it weighs about 25lbs since its made of concrete.

I can't wait to find the perfect place in our apartment for it!

Thank you, sweet hubs (and Ty for making such a gorgeous lamp)!

0 comments: