Friday, July 2, 2010

It's a Girl!

Just a little teaser of what has happened so far this weekend while in Virginia...

Sweet hubs and I adopted a sister for our cat, Madame Martha!

My mom and I went to the pet store today to buy some cat food and this little three month old furball caught my eye... and I couldn't step away from her.

I couldn't stop thinking about her, so sweet hubs and I went back after dinner to see her again, and we ended up adopting her.  She's very spunky but very sweet.  I'm very excited!

Welcome to the Brown Family, little Abigail!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is SO CUTE! I can't wait to meet her!

Unknown said...

She is definitely adorable. And she can't wait to meet you either!

Laura @ Just a Little Bit said...

Oh, what a cutie! I image that's what my kitty Kira looked like when she was that age.

Unknown said...

Thanks Laura! She definitely is a cutie - and a troublemaker, we've discovered! I can't believe how much she's grown in only a few weeks' time!

And Kira is adorable! I can definitely see Abigail looking like her once she's older!