Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Planes, automobiles and boats! Time for some summer vacation plans.

Last night, sweet hubs and I booked our first vacation of the summer/early fall.  It's not really a vacation, it's for our friends Wes and Ariana's wedding, but we're still treating it as a mini-vacation.  So off to Treasure Island, Florida we will go for Labor Day weekend.

The hotel we've booked is super cute - I can't wait to stay there.  I have a feeling I'll do an interior design post after the trip.  Until then, you'll have to wait and see.

This coming weekend is Independence Day, and due to needing a car inspection as well as the need to escape the NYC summer, we'll be going down to Virginia to visit my family.  I believe we're going to go out on the lake in a big ol' pontoon boat while we're there, so for a few hours I'll be in heaven.

I love boats.

Our next trip to book will be finalizing our plans for a week long trip to Costa Rica in mid-September with mine and sweet hubs friend, Rob Knight and Digital Photography Adventures! I'm so excited!  It's my first trip out of the US (aside from a trip to see my Canadian gal pal, Angela who used to live in Toronto, back in 2004.)

Anyhow, I'm super stoked that I've got so much travel coming up!  Also, my other gal, Christina, is getting hitched in a few short weeks.

So much to look forward to!

What are ya'll's summer plans?

Photo from Costa Rica courtesy of Rob Knight and Digital Photography Adventures

0 comments: