Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Rainy Wednesday

Its a really cold (for mid-May), rainy and yucky Tuesday Wednesday (apparently I don't know what day of the week it is anymore) here in NYC.

Here are some images and things I found that made my day a little brighter.  Hopefully they'll have the same effect on you too.

I love every single thing about this room setup
from Mitchell Gold & Bob Williams. So in love with it!
I wish it was in my house.
Image courtesy of Apartment Therapy.


This just made me really happy between the color and the little deer.
Image courtesy of Home Sweet Home.


I really like the color of this wood
as well as the architectural details.
Image courtesy of Apartment Therapy.


Fun little vintage owl salt and pepper shakers.
Available for purchase from Modish Vintage.


I love this chandelier by Marjorie Skouras, even though it resembles
a soccer ball.
Image courtesy of Apartment Therapy


I wouldn't mind living in a treehouse if it looked like this!
Image courtesy of Home Sweet Home.


Who wouldn't want to wake up to this view?
I've been yearning for sunshine and the beach lately,
which is odd since I'm not a "beachy" kinda gal.
Image courtesy of We Heart It.


If I had a place to put a birdhouse, this would be the one I'd buy.
The Pigeon Hole Motel Birdhouse, part of the "For the Birds" collection.
Available for purchase here.

0 comments: