Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hello, May!

May is here and it's been a beautiful weekend to bring it in.  

Yesterday, sweet hubs and I made our first trip of the season to enjoy some papusas at the Red Hook ballfields.  They were as amazing as I'd been dreaming them to be since I'd had them the last time at the closing of last season.  So good!

We enjoyed a nice long walk, amazing food, beautiful weather, warmth and sunshine... and ended up getting a sunburn and a cold (courtesy of my allergies, I'm sure).  

Anyhow, today I'm stuck inside with my icky sicky cold so I'm just going to post a photo that I found online this morning, sheerly for the fact that I think its pretty.

Regardless, happy May and I hope you had a wonderful weekend as well.

Photo courtesy of snaphappyraa on Flickr.

0 comments: