Sunday, May 23, 2010

Goodbye for now, but see you again soon! (PART 2)

This is a follow up to my previous entry because ...

HOORAY!

Three cheers for Christina and Nick because they're now allowed to get hitched!

Yes, that's right as of Thursday, May 20th at 10:30am, Christina received her visa - well not her REAL visa since that has to be mailed to her and she's stuck in Canada till she gets it - but permission to come back to the USA and finally get married!  You can read all the juicy details on her blog.

I'm so thrilled for them!!

And on another exciting note (this time for myself), I won a contest held by the venue where sweet hubs and I got hitched in 2008, the Almost Heaven Resort in Gatlinburg, Tennessee.  The prize is a free two night stay at the cabin we stayed on our wedding nite!  We're hoping to book it to celebrate our two year anniversary.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on winning the contest! That sounds like a sweet surprise ;)

Also thank you for your never-ending support of me and my crazy fiance! You are the best. xoxo

Unknown said...

Well thank you kindly!

And of course - you deserve it!! :)

xo

111MinnaGallery said...

that cabin is amazing! so lucky you get to go back!

Unknown said...

I know! I'm so excited - they're going to let us book it for next summer. HOORAY!