Saturday, March 27, 2010

Derby Girls

My sweet husband decided last night to make a Facebook Group entitled, "Help me talk my wife into joining a Roller Derby team." because he wants me to be a derby girl. He for some reason thinks that I am a "closet bad ass" and therefore I should join.

I love him and his odd ways of trying to encourage me to do things I'd never do. As awesome and bad ass as I think derby girls are - I am a wuss and I'm fully aware of the fact that I'm a wuss, so I'm thinking this won't pan out as my new hobby. I won't crush his hopes and dreams though - he can continue to try and pursuade me, I just don't think he'll be successful.

Anyhow, if you'd like to join his cause, feel free to join his Facebook group:

Help me talk my wife into joining a Roller Derby team.

Photo courtesy of my real life bad ass derby girl, Heidi "Risky Biscuit"
Bell (part of the Rogue Rollergirls), pictured left.

0 comments: