Wednesday, January 18, 2012

SOPA & PIPA: Please Tell Congress Not to Censor the Web

As much as I wanted and tried to darken Musings and Nonsense in support of SOPA and PIPA, I could not figure out how to make it work for the Blogger platform. (On that note, I am going to be switching from Blogger, my home for quite some time, to Wordpress in the next few months.)

Instead, I'll still support it (I did darken my personal portfolio website, www.courtneyallisonbrown.com), just by providing you access to sign the petition against SOPA and PIPA as well as by sharing the clever Google Homepage for today.

So, in short but sweet terms, please tell congress not to censor the web.

Click here to sign the petition.


PROTECT IP / SOPA Breaks The Internet from Fight for the Future on Vimeo.



0 comments: