Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Post Ranch Inn - Big Sur, California

Today I was perusing some travel websites and came across this gorgeous hotel in Big Sur, California - the Post Ranch Inn, which rests on the cliffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean.  I've never been to California, but hope to make it there one day and if I ever do, I'd love to stay here.

If you're looking for a hotel that screams serenity (as much as serenity screams? maybe a better term would be whispers), this place is perfection. Just looking at the photos of the property put me at ease from the amazing views, to the beautiful infinity pool and the rustic design, its simply stunning. The property also offers a spa and a restaurant which serves farm-to-table cuisine, and don't miss the nightly stargazing.

I'll let the photos speak for themselves.  All photos are courtesy of the Post Ranch Inn website.

For more information and to book: http://www.postranchinn.com/




















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just came back from here and it truly is all that the pictures say it is! Amazing!

Unknown said...

Well I'm jealous! Haha. I'd love to go - it looks fantastic!