Saturday, June 5, 2010

I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike.





More Queen music on iLike

Summertime is a time for riding bicycles. When its hot as hell and you can't cool down, if you just ride a bike and get some speed going, you're bound to cool down from the breeze. At least it always works for me.

I have a perfectly good bicycle downstairs in the common area of my apartment building, which I haven't ridden in over a year for some reason, but I'm always looking for one that I'll LOVE. The one that I have is fine and in good working order, just not really attractive or all that awesome, nor does it fit my personality style-wise.

Today, I found one I LOVE. Too bad its a bit out of my price range.

But a gal can drool, can't she?

Here are some of my favorites. The company that makes them is called Adeline Adeline and they're located here in NYC. They even carry all kinds of awesome accessories from basic baskets (which I adore!) to vintage style seats and bells.

Anyone have one? Do you love it?



















































0 comments: