Saturday, January 30, 2010

Jonathan Adler's Pottery

I'm not much of a "names" kinda gal... if it looks cool, I really don't care who designed it.  Occasionally though, a name sticks with me if I have trouble finding anything I DON'T think is amazing by the designer.

One of my favorite home-goods designers is Jonathan Adler.  His simple clean lines and retro infusion thrill me to no end.  I love his furniture and textiles, but his pottery really drives me wild.  His subject matter and execution are just such a fantastic blend of curiosity shoppe-esque and simple lines and I just can't get  enough of it.

This is one of my favorite recent pieces, the Garden of Eden / Temptation collection.  I especially love the Salt and Pepper shakers, which are pictured below.  You can purchase them here.


0 comments: