Tuesday, July 5, 2011

In a Month's Time...

We sure have gotten a lot accomplished.

Since we made the official announcement that we're relocating from Brooklyn to Atlanta, sweet hubs and I have gotten a lot done with regard preparing for our upcoming move, worked a lot, put a lot of miles on the open road and we managed to have some fun along the way. Actually a lot of fun.

I'm not going to lie, I am completely exhausted to my bones and know that I will continue to be until we get settled down south, but I'm happy. I'm really happy. It's been an adventure and I'm excited about our new future.

A few things we've done recently:

Ventured to the Coney Island 29th Annual Mermaid Parade.











Experienced the Brooklyn Cyclones 2011 Season Opener.







Stayed after the baseball game to watch the fireworks on the boardwalk.








Went down to Atlanta for a week and signed a lease on an adorable little house that I can't wait to get my grubby little hands on to start painting and decorating.



Spent Independence Day weekend with my parents in Virginia and went to the Luray Caverns.









Totally missed seeing any fireworks on the 4th of July because we were too exhausted to go back out after driving back to NYC.

Whew!

So that's a little recap of life up till now. Busy bees, we are.

Ta ta for now, friends.

0 comments: